Your Rental Connection is GOING GREEN
Join us in our conservation efforts by reducing the amount of paper you use every day. Effective May 1, 2012, with our online efforts, we will be printing and mailing less each month. We are committed to reducing our waste and to recycle and reuse when and where we can.
Specializing in Residential Properties throughout Lakeland and Polk County Area
If you would like our advice on your property's current rental value and to hear about our services in greater detail, we would be delighted to meet you at your property and give you our undivided attention. During this time we will offer you information about the current market rental value as well as advice about the condition of your property including suggestions on maintenance items you should consider. This consultation can be a true benefit to you while making decisions about property management services. Our consultation service is completely complementary and does not obligate you in anyway.
If you would prefer not to receive a phone call at 3:00 am about a leaking water heater or a broken air-conditioner, this program is designed for you. YOUR RENTAL CONNECTION will handle all aspects of caring for your property on a 24 hour/7 days a week basis. Listed below are a few of the many services provided:
- Consultation Service
- Continued advice on completive rental/lease rates
- Creative advertising and market of your vacancy
- On-going rent collection and tenant communication
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week emergency availability
- Provide/supervise maintenance (at no additional mark-up from the insured vendor used)
- Payment of all bills
- On demand property statements and maintenance invoices.
- PEACE OF MIND
Our Monthly Management Service pricing is based on services needed, but ranges between 8-10% of the rent each month (depending on the location and condition of the property). Leasing fees are calculated separately.
One-Time Leasing Service
If you prefer to handle the day-to-day management of your property yourself but you do not have the time or availability to market and show vacancies on a moment’s notice, nor the expertise in choosing a new tenant and preparing the proper documents, this is the right program for you! Your Rental Connection Inc. will handle any or all of the following:
- Consultation Service
- Recommend required maintenance
- Creative advertising and marketing of your vacancy
- Show vacant unit (s) to prospective tenants
- In-house application screening, including credit check with (FICO) score, rental history, employment verification and criminal background checks.
- Review rental application with you in detail.
- Execute rental/lease agreement
- Collect first month's rent and security deposit
- Turn over original documents to you, including the lease as well as excess move-in funds, less our commission fee.
After this process, we then turn the day-to-day management back to you, or you can elect to add our Monthly Management Service.
Our fee for this service is One Month's Rent and is payable only after we have located a wonderful tenant for your home!