10 Reasons to Choose YRC
1. TENANT RESULTS: Tenant selection is the first step in successfully managing your property. Careful attention is paid to applicant's background, credit, criminal history, rental history, financial qualifications as well as overall suitability for occupancy of your property.
Marketing your property to prospective renters requires a balanced approach designed to blanket the marketplace so that any prospective renter will come into contact with your property information. We accomplish this through several means: Classified Advertising, Web Site & Internet advertising and Signage (where allowed). In addition, our long standing reputation in the local Real Estate market brings many referrals from REALTORS, past clients & tenants.
2. QUALITY OVERSIGHT: Once a property is rented, our work has only just started. An ongoing proactive program to make sure that your property is maintained is essential to protecting your investment. Drive by inspections as well as more thorough interior inspections allow us to keep you well informed as to any maintenance needs, and provides us with much needed information as to how well the tenant is doing.
3. OWNER COMMUNICATION: We have found that most property owners feel better knowing that someone is on the job, and ready to answer any questions quickly. We offer a toll free phone number AND email so that you are only minutes away from getting any information you may need QUICKLY.
4. PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING: We utilize a cutting edge, industry specific software that is designed to give you just what you need to intelligently track the performance of your investment, while making tax time a breeze. You can even access your financial reports on our web site at your convenience.
5. PROPERTY MAINTENANCE: We utilize our own Handyman & Lawn Maintenance services in order to insure prompt and professional repairs and service to your property. They are licensed and fully insured to protect your interests.
6. PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS: As a member of NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers), as well as the State NARPM Chapter and Lakeland Chamber of Commerce, we strive to remain on the leading edge of education, technology and new services designed to enhance your ownership experience.
7. EXPERIENCE: In addition to being one of Lakeland’s oldest property management companies, Jeanie C. Croes has combined total of 30 years of valuable experience in the property management field to apply to your concerns.
8. CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY: There is no other management company in Lakeland that can boast the technological advantages of Your Rental Connection Inc. Our web site offers you the option of accessing your own pages with information regarding your property including; financial statements to give you up to date information about your cash flow, and even pictures and inspection reports of your property.
Tenants may also fill out maintenance requests and even pay their rent on line at any time of day or night. Vendors can be notified of maintenance issues via wireless technology which can be transmitted directly to a technician while in the field.
9. EVICTION PROTECTION PROGRAM: If you choose to sign up for our EPP program, you would be protected from ever having to pay the cost of an eviction including attorney fees and court filing fees, All for only $8 per month.
10. LEGAL PROTECTION: It only takes one law suit to ruin your year! Yet owning rental property can still be one of the most fulfilling experiences you can have while reaching your financial goals. At YRC we are constantly aware of the legal pitfalls that must be avoided in order to make sure that you are protected. From Mold & Mildew issues to Personal Injury, Liability and Fair Housing Laws, our primary concern every day is to safely navigate through these potentially dangerous areas. Now that we have given you our top 10 reasons for choosing Your Rental Connection Inc. to be your property management specialist, you may have more questions that we would be happy to answer personally. You can call us at 863-688-1000 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.