- Owners are paid Monthly via ACH into their accounts.
- Owner funds are disbursed between the 10th and the 15th of each month.
- Owners receive a monthly Income and Expense Report of all rents collected, repairs and maintenance expenses via email and posted into their owner portal for future viewing.
- Security deposits and any additional funds will be collected at lease signing.
- Security deposits are held in a Non-Interest bearing Florida Escrow Account.
Collecting rent is easy if you have the perfect tenant who pays on time! But what if they don’t? Having someone in your corner who knows Landlord-Tenant Law and the proper notices to send is critical!
If a tenant has gone beyond the grace period of the lease we provide them with a late rent notice, where we collect the appropriate late fees along with the normal rent amount. Worse case, if we have a tenant that does stop paying rent, we will navigate the eviction process and the re-renting of the property quickly.
We make paying rent easy for tenants with the online tenant portal that can be accessed 24/7. We encourage tenants to pay online, which means we can pay you out faster which means we can remit payment to you quicker.
Rent is due by the 5th late on the 6th. 10% of rent late fee on the 6th plus $5 every day after that. $35 Service fee when a three day notice is served. Late Fees and service fees are retained by YRC for extra service in collection of your rent.
Request a Quote
Explore What We Do
As your Lakeland Property Manager
Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle every aspect of getting your investment rented in the shortest time possible.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account because we take care of everything.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements & more.
About Our Services
Your Rental Connection Inc. manages properties throughout Polk County, Florida
Our experienced staff takes the frustration out of renting every step of the way. Whether you're an owner/investor or a tenant, we are here for you.
Our services include:
- Matching rental properties with qualified tenants.
- Collecting monthly rent payments.
- Easy access through Owner and Tenant Portals.
- Monthly statements thru email and ACH payments
- Arranging & scheduling all maintenance and repairs with one of our licensed and insured vendors.
- Communication, quality service and experience is our key to successful management.
We’re Big On Communication
Communication comes first at Your Rental Connection. Keeping in touch with both property owners and with residents of rental homes ensures the best service possible. As simple as it may seem, we answer your phone calls and emails promptly, and help resolve all of your rental home issues without delay. It's our belief that respect and courteousness go a long way, and that's exactly how you'll be treated with Your Rental Connection Inc.
Our goal is to obtain a highly qualified applicant as quickly as possible. We provide our professional knowledge of current market conditions to give you the most competitive and accurate pricing. Our goal is to be realistic and effective at the same time so we can maximize your rental income. We have professional photos taken for each of our properties. These professional photos result in renting the property much faster. We partner with other listing platforms (such as Zillow, Trulia) to ensure your property is receiving the exposure it needs to stay occupied. When homes are rent-ready, we are able to market within (48 business hours) of the listing appointment! For existing clients, we start pre-advertising your property 30 days prior to the tenant moving out to keep the vacancy of your home at a minimum.
Whether you live down the street or across the globe, owners/investors with Your Rental Connection, Inc. know that their properties are well managed and maintained. In fact, we make sure of it. We provide owners/investors with upfront communication, timely delivery of services and proactive measures to keep rental properties occupied. Right from the start we ask questions and actually implement strategies based on your individual needs. We pride ourselves on constant and consistent feedback truly making us the eyes and ears of your property.
Quality of Services
Our Quality Of Services is Unsurpassed
We constantly meet or exceed deadlines. If a repair needs to be done, we do it without holdup. If a house isn't renting, we advise the owner on small changes that will make the difference and complete the task for them. In short, we make sure whatever needs to be done, gets done right.
Occupancy is Important
We'll find quality tenants for your single-family home, town home, condo or apartment in the Lakeland area, and work diligently to maintain occupancy. This includes:
- A report, during the 11th month of your tenant's lease. Detailing the renter's intentions and alerting you well ahead of time of potential vacancy as well as lease renewal.
- Our eviction rate is among the lowest. That's because we take a different approach, in order to make sure you get your rent on time.
- Instead of just letting things happen, we educate tenants and work with both parties to make all transitions as quick and as effective as possible.
Experience is Key
Our team of talented professionals represent some of the best educated, hardest working residential property managers you'll find. We'll help you understand the complex requirements, legal issues and responsibilities that come along with rental properties, providing you with both peace of mind and savings.