Why should I rent from your company?
- We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you'll ever experience.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental which you will need to be returned to our office within 7 days from taking occupancy.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a Florida FDIC insured bank non-interest bearing account.
- Your lease is prepared by a trusted Florida Attorney
- Our Staff of Your Rental Connection are Licensed Real Estate Brokers according to state requirements.
How do I apply to rent?
Check out our application guidelines to be sure you qualify, then complete our application form and submit it to us along with the
application fee for the home you want. We'll process it and let you know the results within 24 hours.
Will I sign a lease?
Yes, for most of our properties you will sign a 12 month lease that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout our tenancy. The attorney prepared lease will be submitted thru Doc U Sign for your review and execution. After your application is accepted, your
deposit is received, and your lease is signed, we'll hand you the keys to your home!
Can you hold a place before I apply?
Unfortunately we are unable to hold any property off the market. Once you locate a home which will meet your family's needs, we encourage that you remit your application online and pay the application fee of $65 to begin the process.
Do I pay first month’s rent and last month’s rent with my security deposit?
The security deposit is required within 24 hours once you have received your approval letter notifying you that your application has been approved.
Move-in cost is based on your application, credit score and references.
How old do you have to be to apply?
18 Years of age or older
Is the deposit refundable?
Provided the full term of the lease has been fulfilled and condition of the property is without damages.
Who needs a cosigner?
Co-Signers are taken on a case by case basis.
You have a property I want to rent. How do I apply?
If you locate a property which meets your families needs, the quickest way to apply is thru our website at www.yrcrents.com
. Or pick-up a paper application from our office M-F 9:00AM-4:00PM.
How do I pay rent?
Once you become a resident of Your Rental Connection a tenant portal will be set up for you to remit payment online for your convenience. We also permit payment at our office drop-box. We do not accept Cash. Personal Checks or money orders are accepted.
I want to get a pet. What do I do?
The first thing to do if you are considering a pet is to confirm with the office of Your Rental Connection that pets are permitted on the property. If so, a pet application would need to be submitted thru our website www.yrcrents.com
- pet screening link. A pet application fee of $20 is due along with a non-refundable pet fee of $500 per pet or an extra $50 per month for duration of lease term
I want to move out, but my roommate wants to stay. What do I do?
This does occur on occasion and you would need to execute a move out agreement and relinquish your deposit to your roommate and have no further claim on any security deposit or advanced rent.
My lease expiration is coming and I want to move out. What do I do?
A 60-Day Notice to Vacate will be sent to you for your signature prior to vacating.
Who is responsible for paying for repairs & maintenance requests?
The property owner is responsible for repairs and maintenance provided the repairs needed were not the cause of neglect or abuse on the tenants part. If so, the repair will be made and an invoice for services will be due with the next month's